RE: BEWARE: Pierre thinks it is a frog trap ( but it is a DMI bug)

The wall thanks you...

> For sure hate is a bad thing, but if you had a soap opera where
> everyone was happily married no one would watch. To some
> extent the same is true here. Do you think this thread would
> have as much value if everyone didn't want to prove PO wrong?

Probably, but it coud have been done shorter

> Bill "I Swim With The Sharks, and Then I Swim With The Sharks" Wynne

> PS: Frogs like bugs.
>
> PPS: PO: I'm thinking of coming to France to surf someday, any
> suggestions?

Visiting the Tour Eiffel, The Musee du Louvre, avoid Pigalle (tourist trap).
But the first thing that I would do is to visit Sirtrade Intl, ask for a
demo of the new Safir-X version 4 (probably available soon) and take it back
with me as and useful  duty free souvenir to please your beloved TS2000 or
TS pro software.

PO