From: ribau@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ribau@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: December 23, 2000 7:15 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Win2k question (off topic)

If I try to connect to my Win2k machine over the LAN using one of my Win98
machines, an "Enter Network Password" dialog box comes up saying "you must
supply a password to make this connection." Problem is, I never assigned a
password and can't figure out how to get the connection to work. The Win2k
machine can access all the Win98 machines. Any help appreciated.