RE: MicroSoft Data Access Center & TS2000i installation

Check out the omega site in the service patch 5 area. I believe it was
necessary to apply a registry patch for win2000, prior to making the sp3
upgrade. There were two reg changes available, one if you did not have
win2000 installed at the time of the upgrade, and one if you did.

I attached them below
Kimberly