RE: Re[4]: Futures Truth Bashing

I just want to confirm Robert's feedback regarding Aberration and set the
record straight about FT reports:

a) Aberration is indeed traded using the SAME PARAMETER VALUE (80) on ALL
markets.

b) Indeed, the CHANGE in case of Aberration is that the PROPOSED MARKETS
TO TRADE for each account-size has been changing over time. In fact the last
such
change of markets to trade it on was couple of months ago. I don't suggest that
this is right or wrong, I just report how it ACTUALLY IS in case of Aberration.

c) FuturesTruth seems to do a fairly decent job reporting the performance of
Aberration. Their report on it, covering the period 1-Jan-1986 until 31-Aug-2000
shows the system TO STILL BE IN DRAWDOWN SINCE MAY-1997, 824 days
after having made its last equity peak. They're testing it on the SAME portfolio
of commodities which was proposed by the system's developerinitially
(apparently in order to show inflated backtesting results, and make it to the
Top-10 of FT back in the mid-90s).

Regards, M.