Re: Re[2]: Futures Truth Bashing

BW>  It's a case of the "fox watching the chicken coop" and the fox is
telling  us: "I'm not a fox! Well, OK, my son's a fox (aka vendor), but I'm
just  another honest chicken! Really!"<

ECR>This is a nice write up here, but I don't understand. I don't understand
because from this series of emails nobody has shown any evidence that
Futures
Truth has lied about anything. Everything is fully disclosed in a conflicts
of interest statement on page 1 of their publication.<

So I assume you would say it is OK for CTA's, IB's, etc. to send you
disclosures of conflicts of interest AFTER you open an account and have lost
money because of those conflicts?

Again: WHERE ARE THE DISCLOSURES IN THE PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL? Show me one on
this conflict.

Either FT is negligent ("gee, we forgot to put that stuff on our site") or
they know they are hiding the truth.

Duh, duh, that's all folks! I promise.

Happy Holidays,

BW