BMI Cable Problem, Manhattan

Following is a request for help sent to BMI this evening. I would appreciate
any Eskimo List recommendations on the subject.

Around noon Monday (12/18) I noticed that my tics were thinning. Today,
Tuesday, "bad" packets accounted for over 90% of total packets. Data as well
as time postings ran 5-60 minutes behind.

However, the Time-Warner cable channel AMC retains a good picture and sound
and in the cable receiver CARRIER DATA remains upper case.

BMI Tech Support suggests a new cable receiver, which they are willing to Fed
Ex. As for Time-Warner, I have never been able to find someone there who
knows that BMI market data is sent through AMC, let alone be knowledgeable on
the subject. Can BMI point me to an informed person in T-W?

Ralph Love