Re: Fw: Does any one have Clayburg Fullspectrum trader ?

Hello  David,

Dave  I  know  what  that  is i have seen it before and I have it here
somewhere  in  the  zillions  of  crap pile.  It is simply not what it
seems  -  it  looks like the holy grail but its not.  I think that the
source  for  this  has  been  fully  disclosed  in  the past - not to
discredit  anyone but I think it came from Sam Tenis and forgive me if
I am wrong.  I will look and post the "thang" fer ya!

It's a cheap trick trust me..  m

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown   mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx