Re[4]: Futures Truth Bashing

Personally I can't understand why anybody would buy FT magazines. Systems
that work are not for sale. If you had a system that worked. You would not
need to publish a magazine or sell systems. If one had a desire to deliver
the truth about the futures industry. Then having no compensation would be
the ideal way because delivering the truth is your reward. Also having no
compensation would make your truth more believable. Get away from those two
principals and your left with explanations
and rationalizations as to motives.

Robert