Re: Futures Truth Bashing

Let's cut to the chase. Would anybody in his right mind fully disclose a
system that actually works to an 'independent tester' who is also in the
business of selling systems? It would be a cold day in hell before I
would. While we're on the subject, why would anyone sell a system that
actually works to the public? It's hard for me to see the value in
reading about the performance of systems that are, almost by definition,
inferior. You can save yourself the cost of a subscription if you make a
simple assumption. If it's for sale, it's no good. See how easy that is?
:-)

--
  Dennis