RE: CME fees / was Re: Unidentified subject!

You are correct.  Six months is six months.  That means you start paying $60
in September instead of March.  I think it is poor marketing no matter when
the deadline comes up.  The S&P e-mini built its volume on a free quote
scheme and has chosen to abandon it.  The CME cannot look past its HUGE
quote revenue long enough to realize that the cost of data was a major
factor in its winning the battle against the CBOT's Dow futures.