Re: TS2k data updates?

On Mon, 11 Dec 2000 20:55:38 -0800, ztrader wrote:

>I just imported some data for today into TS2k (it does not run real
>time). The SPX data updated an SPX chart OK, and the new data was
>plotted, but the new SP data did not plot. Both charts are on the same
>workspace, right next to each other.
>
>When I try to reset the SP data date in the chart to today, to get it
>to plot the new data, I get an 'invalid date' message. The server has
>data for both data sets for today. Anyone know what is happening and
>how to fix it so it updates correctly for ALL data imported?
>
>Thanks,
>
>ztrader

I import in a similar fashion and have found that it will or won't
update with no apparent consistantancy.  Sometimes simply plotting a
different symbol and then back to what you want works.  Next I try
close and restart TS, that also works sometimes.  What seems to always
work is to also close and restart the GS.  I have no clue as to why
this happens.  It could be that I am importing from DTN-RT based GS to
a Esignal based GS.

Fred

"Success is the only test of genius" -R.Adm Daniel Gallery 1901-1977