Re: Advance Get EOD , use with realtime data during realtime !!!

Hello Ian!
I downloaded SciConverter
( http://www.tssupport.com/products/converter.html)
and found that that program is very simple, but useful
and reliable. What additional features would i find in
your program. And what is price for your service.
Thanks in advance, Vic

> Anyone want to know how !!
>
> I have written a vb6.0 program that can read real
time data. Data that is
> exported from Ts2000i via the EL Print to file
command.

> If you have Advance get EOD with TS2000i, and
considering getting Advance
> get realtime, consider this setup first.(Your
computer Ram must be 256 MB
> minimum, with a reasonable processor)
>
> There is no manipulation of the advance get program
whatsoever, thus no
> copyright breaches.
>
> I can show you how, but it wont be for free. If you
want to know more email