TS2k data updates?

I just imported some data for today into TS2k (it does not run real
time). The SPX data updated an SPX chart OK, and the new data was
plotted, but the new SP data did not plot. Both charts are on the same
workspace, right next to each other.

When I try to reset the SP data date in the chart to today, to get it
to plot the new data, I get an 'invalid date' message. The server has
data for both data sets for today. Anyone know what is happening and
how to fix it so it updates correctly for ALL data imported?

Thanks,

ztrader