Re[2]: TS2k data updates?

On Tuesday, December 12, 2000, 6:47:46 AM, Fred wrote:

F> I import in a similar fashion and have found that it will or won't
F> update with no apparent consistantancy.  Sometimes simply plotting
F> a different symbol and then back to what you want works.  Next I
F> try close and restart TS, that also works sometimes.  What seems to
F> always work is to also close and restart the GS.  I have no clue as
F> to why this happens.

I have had similar experiences, and have even had the restart of GS
fail, more than once! This latest one, with one symbol updating and
the other one not updating, is the strangest behavior yet. :-)

But I'm sure PO would praise this as yet another 'feature' in this
wonderful, bug-free software, and label as a whiner anyone noting a
problem. Hey, PO, where's the workaround for this?

(an extra whine for all the trouble this 'feature' has caused) :-)

ztrader