Re: Computer language

> the expression will have to be treated something
> that will be recalculated on the fly and each time
> the above line is called, all the calculations will
> be repeated again and again, all the time.

That was my biggest problem with the sample VB indicators included with
Traderware. Every time it calculates a new bar realtime, it starts over
with the entire data series and plots the whole thing again. Kinda like
doing this in EL (pseudocode)

  if lastbaronchart then begin
    for counter = barstoplot downto 0 begin
      {do the calcs}
      plot1[counter](mycalc,"");
    end;
  end;

That's a HUGE drain on computer power. If you had many indicators
plotting realtime on many bars, it would bring the fastest computer to
its knees. Fine for research but no good realtime.

--
  Dennis