Re[4]: THOSE WHO ARE SERIOUS ABOUT WHINING...

On Monday, December 11, 2000, 5:03:55 AM, pierre.orphelin wrote:

>>True - most likely you don't ask for as much as I do. :-)

po> What are you asking for ?

Well, just for starters:

Graphs in which *I* choose the variable to plot on the X-axis.

A civilized way to build tick-level continuous futures contracts using
the current real-time contract in the server.

A way to import tick data not in Omega format.

The list could continue, of course. As the resident TS genius, I await
your workarounds (tm Omega) for all of the above.

ztrader