Re: THOSE WHO ARE SERIOUS ABOUT WHINING...

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Vanni Pesci <vanni.pesci@xxxxxx>
À : pierre.orphelin <pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc : Omega list <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date : lundi 11 décembre 2000 10:14
Objet : R: THOSE WHO ARE SERIOUS ABOUT WHINING...

Sorry if you take my reply for yourself, it was general.

>Yes you are right, "Always the same story that we  were hearing  4 years
>ago", but TS4 its now at service pack 28. I want to be constructive and i
>have sended to omega some mail about bugs. I dont whine for whine, i whine
>because the support dont support enough.

Build  28, not service pack  28!

>Ok sir, if you are in realtime with TS2000 and the value of a symbol is
>greater that 33000 (unfortunately in Italy some indicies are greter than)
>the value does not appear in the labels of the screen. Please send me the
>workaround.

I supose taht you use a non compatible datafeed and a third party interface.
You may suggest to the developer a workaround that divide the value coming from the raw datafeed of some item by ten.
Or wait sp6 if the problem has been reported.

>Its NOT a poor environment, it have only "some" bugs. I my last email to
>Omega i answer to them i they know someone that can answer to me about Dev's
>kit with human fee. I am waitig for an answer. I dont believe to ask the
>moon.
>If you have seen the dev's kit you you know that there are lack of
>documentation. What is the workaround for this???

The development kit is not supported, only for solution providers, if I remember.

>P.S. What happen if you buy a car and the disc brake dont work. What is the
>workaround ????????? :)))

Bring the car back to the merchant and buy a subway pass.

Rgds

PO