Re: HAVE A PROFITABLE APPROACH, AND NEED YOUR HELP

Bid and Ask prices are treated as additional data
streams in ts2000. So in your chart you would place
the price data as data1, bid as data2 and ask as
data3.
Then from your EasyLanguage you simply refer to the
price data as "close of data1", bid would be "close of
data2" and ask would be "close of data3".
The catch is that price, bid and ask charts suffer
from the same limitations that all other mutli-data
charts have: the smallest compression allowed is 1
minute bars (no tick multi-data charts allowed).

Hope this helps,

Victor C

--- mario scalino <marioscala@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<HR>
any symbol from TS2000i.</DIV>
<DIV>what are the relevant symbols or instructions to
include it in EL code?</DIV>
<DIV>I have a pretty profitable system that I am using
on another platform, but have to calculate the</DIV>
<DIV>formulae by hand very quickly. would really like
to use TS2000, but can't find the data in EL</DIV>
<DIV>for bidsize and asksize. Help please. Will share
formulae with you, if you can solve this problem.
Thanks</DIV><br clear=all><hr>Get more from the Web.
FREE MSN Explorer download : <a

=====

Victor C.