Re: Computer language

Lawrence,

Thanks for taking the time to very thoroughally and thoughtfully explain
your previous post. It contains a couple of good observations that I had not
considered.

I also wanted to mention to other list members that after downloading and
using the NeoTicker program I was pleasantly surprised at a couple of
things:

1) It has a relatively easy to use interface to get up and running right
away.

2) It is very processor efficient (something that is blatantly lacking in
most other trading programs).

3) It is very stable, especially for an alpha program.

4) It has good documentation on the web site.

It appears to be a solid basic charting program (at the current time) put
out by someone who is well versed in programming as well as in trading the
markets and thus has a good chance to meet the needs of potential users who
are also traders. It is definately worth a look from those of you who have
access to a UMDS v. 2 compatible feed.

Patrick White