Y2K Problems?

Anyone have any Y2K problems?

My conputers survived. Actually, it seems that they are in great shape. But
TS 4.0 b 23/24 is having problems recognizing the dates. However, I don't
know if this is attributable to OR or BMI. My TS sees the date as 10/26/2000
even though my computers see this as 1/2/2000. As a result, my charts looks
fucked up. And then my computers freezes. One is running with Windows 98,
another is Windows 98 Second Edition and the other is NT 4.0 SP4. And
somehow the midnight system check crashes them all.

There's an error message: "Process events from (32,12;32am, 01/01/2000) to
(31,12:31am,10/26/2000) denied.

So, is this BMI or TS that fucked up?  And what's the solution to this?