Re: Off-topic: Exporting data from quote.com

> I always get an error that the data request took too long.
That was a bug that they knew a year and half ago and purposely
did not fix. I had been in direct talk with the developers there
when I was a beta tester of QCharts. I pounded on them for fixing
the bug, which triggered a special meeting of the QCharts
development team on this issue. They feared that for $79 one
could get too much data. But then they rolled out QFeed (the
developer kit) and I lost tracking on their thinking: with QFeed,
one could get any amount of data easily, given he/she writes C++
code. Don't try to download too much data over dialup connection.
I was on MCI Internet backbone and was able to download 50K
Time&Sale records of DELL onto my removable harddrive but in the
light of Omega HB offer, that turned out to be a futile effort.
Your best solution is to buy a QFeed based 3rd party application
that downloads data (most to ASCII, daily or intraday)
http://www.qcharts.com/qfeed/ They also had a QLink application
for getting data directly into Excell - email-ask them for it.
They sent it to me but I couldn't find the email with QLink
attachment anymore.

Hope this helps.