Re:TS2K sp4 bugs

Wayne Mathews wrote on Fri, 31 Dec 1999 15:11:56 -0800

>3.) Stock splits: The Date or Value do not respond to Load Data so no inputs can be made to correct for a stock split.>

Ignore this. I neglected to hit the Add button. It works when the
directions are followed.

But, upon correcting a stock split, such as for QCOM a 0.25 factor is
needed, the tick volume is increased by 4 times. The smallest tick
volume is now 200 whereas before it was 50. This may affect some volume
indicators as it does mine. I had to go back to the presplit data.