Y2K Bug Report from Australia

HELP!!!   IT'S HAPPENED!!!

We went to bed at 3 am and everything seemed fine (we were so relieved!).

But I just got up for a glass of water and there is NO WATER!  And the power
is OFF.  And it is pitch black because the SUN has refused to rise!

I looked in the cupboard and the Expiry Dates on all our food have changed
to 1999!  My video recorder is busily erasing all my tapes!  I looked at the
calendar and it says JANUARK and something has changed all the other Ys to
Ks, as well!

I had to kick-start my electric toothbrush but it ran in reverse and made my
teeth all dirty (at least, I THINK that is why my mouth tastes like a
garbage dump).

I am typing this with one hand under the light of a candle.  My screen is
black and I am sorry if I am making any miskates.

Why one hand?  Well, 2000 of these big bugs came through the window and are
chewing my other arm off!

But the worst thing is that my wife's Hot Rollers are cold and she's gonna
kill somebody!

If only we had waited until the new millennium REALLY starts - NEXT new
year - we might have been Y2K ready!  So quick, while there is still time,
DON'T DO IT!!!

Send this to everyone you know and CANCEL, QUIT, ABORT, and REBOOT before it
is too late!

Right now, I have to find some Bug Spray that hasn't expired.

Byeeeee