Win 98 and y2k

I have done my best to follow Bob Fulks most helpful post on getting last
minute updates taken care of and hopefully have Win 98 compliant as of now,
save one:

The MS-Oracle ODBC driver v2.573 apparently needs some sort of action taken,
it's listed as "compliant (prerequisite required)",  but I'll be darned if I
can figure out what Microsoft would have me do after perusing
www.microsoft.com/technet/year2k/product/user_view67578EN.htm.  Has anyone
updated this driver to be compliant, and if so,  where did you get the
files?  Or what else did you do to achieve compliancy?

Thanks.

David