Re: CL_Y2K Problems?

> I got the same darn thing!
>
> All my charts are Blank. I see the DATAFEED time/date is screwed up!!

I think I may have figure it out. The problem lies in the Omega Server
performing a "Midnight System Check". Even though it is way after midnight,
the server does that every time I initialize the servers on all of my
computers. Then the date changes to 10/26/2000. And then my computer
freezes. Even Norton SystemWorks can't unfreeze this.

How does one turn off the "Midnight System Check"? Or is this done
automatically? Is this a feature of the Y2K patch or was it already built in
TS 4.0 b21 or less?

Oh, BTW, on one of my computers, I tried to run a "Cleanup". All that did
was reset my offset from -240 to GMT to 300. I recommend that you don't do
this. :-) Anyone have any suggestions on how to reset it back to normal?

P.S. Grounds for a class action lawsuit aganst Omega? :-)