RE: Correction on OptionStation - where's the truth ?

John - something is STRANGE here !!

Are you implying that Omega's "latest and greatest" 32 bit implementation
with over 20 man-years of development effort is LESS WORTHY than the ole 16
bit Option Station ?
(not likely)
			* OR *

Has the competition in options modelling gotten that much better in the last
12 months ?
(maybe)
			* OR *

Was the original assessment of Options software .....mmmm.... somehow
"jaded" ?
(more like it)

My vote is the latter.....
whoever was doing the ballotting had their hand in the "cookie jar".