Re[2]: Correction on OptionStation - where's the truth ?

Hello  M.,

MS> John - something is STRANGE here !!

MS> Are you implying that Omega's "latest and greatest" 32 bit implementation
MS> with over 20 man-years of development effort is LESS WORTHY than the ole 16
MS> bit Option Station ?
MS> (not likely)
MS>                         * OR *

MS> Has the competition in options modelling gotten that much better in the last
MS> 12 months ?
MS> (maybe)
MS>                         * OR *

MS> Was the original assessment of Options software .....mmmm.... somehow
MS> "jaded" ?
MS> (more like it)

MS> My vote is the latter.....
MS> whoever was doing the ballotting had their hand in the "cookie jar".

OH  I'm  sure now those full page ads that Omega was paying for didn't
sway S&C one bit! ]

Just  like  every issue of S&C was crammed with the Krause Krap - then
guess who is working for the vendor now?

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx