Re: New OR user with important questions, please reply :-(

Kind of late to join the help when maybe it is not needed
anymore, ha? All great responses - what a pride of this
list. It is understandable that some are a bit cynical since
statistically speaking those who are less so are less vocal
either - just bear in mind but never mind. I'll give you two
straws to grab at. On the math based line of studies, start
with LinearRegValue(..), LinearRegSlope(..)/Close and a
unitized delta on LinearRegSlope, i.e.
(LinRegSlope(..)-LinRegSlope(..)[1])/Close. On the pattern
based line of studies, start to write your own understanding
of the market using SwingHighxxx and SwingLowxxx stuff. Had
I get this advice a year ago, I would have been a year ahead
of myself now.