RE: Quicken Data Feed?

Alex -
see previous posts regarding this issue....
1) Omega has strict rules regarding the use of their global server subserver
API which is the piece of code which communicates with "external sources"
2) this code is only made available to a chosen few...you must pay (more) to
use it.
3) Omega has recently changed their policy and permits no other data feeds
into their product....
despite the "OPEN INDUSTRY STANDARD PLATFORM" advertising.
The platform is now CLOSED.

nuf said ?