Quicken Data Feed?

Hi, gang!

Did anybody ever heard about Quicken Data Feed? I have received a
solicitation today. Would it work with Trade Station? What are the original
source of data? What is its quality?

I am not lazy. I will talk to Quicken, but to save investigation time I am
posting this question to you, maybe some one already knows the answers.

Yours, Alex.

With Quicken Quotes Live, you get streaming, tick-by-tick real-time stock
data, charting, portfolio tracking and more, right on your PC. So you can
make more informed trading decisions and become a more profitable trader by
keeping an eye on the market all day, every day for a low monthly price.
Quicken Quotes Live offers all these features:
-Live streaming, real-time quotes from your choice of three U.S. equity
exchanges (NYSE, AMEX and NASDAQ) and four Canadian equity exchanges (TSE,
MSE, ASE and VSE)
-Easy-to-read charts with more than 15 technical indicators
-Current time and sales data on all transactions
-North American mutual funds data
-Gap lists, gainers and losers, and data on the most watched daily market
trends
-An embedded web browser gives you easy access to relevant news on any
stock you're tracking plus takes you to the brokerage site of your choice
so you can make a trade
-Portfolio Manager automatically updates your market value