Correction on OptionStation

Actually, your information is not correct. OptionStation (the old version)
won in 1998 not OptionStation 2000i.

I agree with you that OptionSimulator is the best deal available.

John

>Can't help it.
>
>What makes TS2000 DTN so superior that it won an award
>from TASC at which time that product did not even exist!
>
>I think that tells the whole story :)
>
>-Lawrence Chan

John Sweeney, Interim Editor  Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities
Technical Analysis, Inc.    The Traders' Magazine
4757 California Ave. S.W.   Phone: 206 938-0570  Fax: 206 938-1307
Seattle, WA 98116-4499 USA  Web: http://www.traders.com/
Contents may not reflect official opinion of Technical Analysis, Inc.