morning Update and Build 24

I have installed build 24 on TS4 and presumably I am now y2k compliant.  I
have not hade the morning update on for some time now and was wondering if
it is ok to turn it on?  I have almost all BMI futures data.

Secondly when you go into the portfolio symbol portfolio (F2) and hit the
next month comand button  when does that update take place?  THe next time
you reboot TS? IT doesnot appear to have updated the portfolio symbol  screen.

Charles Kaucher

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...
disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit
crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the
assailants; they serve rather to encourage then prevent homicides, for an
unarmed man may be attackedwith greater confidence than an armed man."
Jefferson, 1764