RE: BE CARREFUL With DTN you get the Tick data , but NOT the NEWS with Global Server of TS 2000 !!!!!

We heard this about Bridge back when BMI complained that they were the
problem and they were going to their own tick plant (lot of good that did).
Thanks for this heads up.

Maybe S&P Comstock really is worth the higher price. Any users with experience?

Allan