Re:BE CARREFUL With DTN you get the Tick data , but NOT the NEWS with Global Server of TS 2000 !!!!!

Hi Fred,

Yes with DTN , you get real time data. They are good quality for a good
price : only 140 $ a month depending on the type of exchange
you ask. (it was about 500 to 600 for pc quote satellite)

Furthermore, at DTN, they ask you nothing for the installation and  they
give you 30 days to try (At Pc quote , they was asking 2500 $ for
installation.). Their Hot Line, (of DTN) are good quality service.

 I just had to pay the cost of the shipement only if I kept the system for
more than 30 days. I had to buy separatly a fast serial port(80 dollars)  to
be in connection with receiver box. I did my installation myself , it was
not complicated , but you have to make sure that you have the room (4by 4
feets minimum) and the orientation for the antenna.(SW if you are on the
east coast)

The speed of the connection between the receiver box and the computer is 460
000.

But , be carreful Fred, because, you can't get the news if the global server
of omega, receive the tick data . For the moment, DTN , propose the
Cameleon, which get the news and the data, but not the global server of
Omega. Omega did not finish this development part.

I am using DTN only for the tick. You can't share the serial port on two
software, but DTN propose a development kit  if it was necessary .

Emmanuel