TASC (was Anyone using Option Station?)

> It seems that TASC's survey is not done this way, so
> indeed the public cannot tell whether the surveys' results are
> really from the readers.

Well, let's assume for a moment that TASC accurately reports the
results. We all know how politicians can rig the polling data by the way
the question is asked. It has been alleged (I'm not a subscriber so I
don't know) that the "survey" only asks if you use the product, not
whether it works as advertised. So the Readers Choice awards are just a
measure of sales (read advertising) and have little to do with customer
satisfaction. This strikes me as somewhere between sloppy polling and
outright fraud.

Let's take a ridiculous example.....
Question: What country do you live in?
Survey results: China is the Readers Choice for best country to live in.

If any of this is inaccurate, I invite John Sweeney to set the record
straight.

--
  Dennis