Re: morning Update and Build 24

My symbol port would not update to any of the 2000 contracts, so I had
to do it manually a few mos ago.  I recently found that I had no emini
contract for mar00.  Tried repeatedly to add it and ts only makes a new
contract that does not exist (es7h0h).  Anyone else have trouble getting
or adding 2000 symbols in ts4-23?

Thanks.

Don