S&P + Emini 12/10 tick counts

First, if you are one of the people who, in the past, were upset by
discussions of tick counts, please delete this message immediately.

I'd like to know the tick counts for the Mar 00 S&P and E-mini for 12/10,
on eSignal and BMI, and others as well, if you have them. If anyone has
downloaded the Signal or BMI tick data from Omega for that date, please
tell me the count there, too (I have reason to believe it might be
different).

I'll send the results to the list; you can email info directly to me if
you wish.

Thanks,

Larry