Re: TS-5 making headway...

I'm running TS2Ki on a dedicated 500MHz PIII w/ 256Mb and I have to admit
it's only crashed on me once.

BUT it keeps losing it's connection to the BMI cable box and won't
reconnect without a reboot. Wouldn't want to have to depend on that to
trade with.

BUT it runs so slow it's frustrating...I move the mouse and the cursor
says, "you gotta be kidding." Maybe one symbol is the secret to your
success, I'm trying to collect 60 (WOW!!).

I think most TradeStation users have given up on TS2Ki for now and continue
to use TS4.