Re: TS-5 making headway...

TS2Ki won't remember settings from previous sessions like the size and
placement of charts, TrackingCenter windows, and QuoteMonitor windows. It
also forgets the scale settings for charts. The compression settings on
charts change when switching between WorkSpaces. These problems require
MANY extra mouse clicks every time the program is started or used in any
productive manner. The NewsMonitor doesn't run reliably.

But, the most unacceptable flaw is the way it refuses to respond, that
cursor floating lazily across the screen if I want to do "anything" with
it, the way the letters lag when I use the text tool, the way the screen
blinks three or four time when switching between WorkSpaces.

For these reasons I've never used TS2Ki for serious work, I do
"development" with TS4 and won't really try using TS2Ki until it runs
efficiently, which may never happen since Omega is going to the internet. I
use TS2Ki exclusively for data collection (in case I ever get a version
that can use the data), plotting 1min charts for confirmations, and
collecting a few indicators not available in TS4 like $TVOLQ, $TRINQ, and
$TICKQ.

The one crash I did have, it did all by itself. It was just "sitting there
collecting data from BMI cable and plotting," and it tanked. Took about
fifteen minutes to get it back up and running again.