TS-5 making headway...

In all fairness I must give credit where credit is due.  How long has it
been since the release of SP3?  It's been a significant amount of time and
since then I've been running TS-5 on a dedicated box real time collecting
data and charting and running a system.  It's been running 24x7 and TS-5 has
never choked, not even once and I've stayed connected consistently too.  The
Yen is plotting in the 90's now, not 30's, and not a day too soon for
Christmas!  I would have never have dreamed of doing this with SP2 as the
disconnects were way too regular.  Maybe in SP4 I'll be able to have the
GlobalServer collect more than 1 real time symbol.  Do you think that would
be asking too much?