Japan EOD data in US

I was wondering if anyone has a good (reasonably priced) EOD source avail.
in the US for

foreign bond rates (actual rates, not futures prices); and
less obvious equity indices, for instance Japanese OTC stocks (looks very
different than Nikkei chart).

I have CSI International and Dial Data currently, but would like to fill in
the gaps.

Oh, one more... looking for good cash history of cash HH natural gas.  My
CSI cash file appears to have  numerous errors which are not easy ones to
correct.  An ascii file, or even a GIF would help immensely.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.  I'd be happy to reciprocate in any way I
can.

Thanks,
Chris