RE: TS2k crashers??

Not using it is about the best idea i've heard so far but if you can't do
that, minizmizing the number of symbols you collect real time seems to have
worked for me.  Don't run anything else ever on that box.  Use at least 128M
memory.  The more the better.  Have at least 2G free on your hardisk at all
time, but more is better.