RE: TS2k crashers??

On Sat, 4 Dec 1999, Brian Massey wrote:

> Not using it is about the best idea i've heard so far but if you can't do
> that, minizmizing the number of symbols you collect real time seems to have
> worked for me.

I only run OFFLINE, and I have *many* problems. He__, I can't even get
TS2k to correctly open 12 pages from the last use. I have not seen
anything stable enough yet to warrant trying to run real time. To change an
old quote just a bit: You're a braver man than I am, Gunga Din. :-)

> Don't run anything else ever on that box.  Use at least 128M
> memory.  The more the better.  Have at least 2G free on your hardisk at all
> time, but more is better.

I would agree totally...

Larry