DR. HERMANSON

-- Dr. Hermanson wrote:

> Omega Man,
> Aren't we being sarcastic today.  Why would I be on
> this list if I were not running Trade Station and
> all it has to offer?  I'm a physician, an investor,
> and trade.  Any bozo knows you can invest in stocks
> and then have margin to trade others.

No, Doc, we're not being sarcastic today.  We're being honest today, just like every other day.  Do you recognize this word:  "Honesty"?  I think that you recognize it, but you don't practice it.  I've got you diagnosed Doc.  You suffer from a malformed sense of truth.  You've forgotten what's real and what's not.

You wrote here that you had all your money, including loans on credit cards, tied up in GUMM.  Now you are saying that that is not the case and that, in fact, you had all of your non-margin money in GUMM, but that you have excess margin funds which you might deploy into other stocks.  Hey Doc?  Why does a guy borrow money on credit cards for stock purchases if he has margin funds available?

The Omega Man

P.S. - Rx for success:  "Always - ALWAYS! - speak the truth."