From: <editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Dr. Layne Hermanson" <lahermansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Omega List"
<omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 1999 6:16 PM
Subject: DR. HERMANSON

> -- Dr. Hermanson wrote:
>
> > Omega Man,
> > Aren't we being sarcastic today.  Why would I be on
> > this list if I were not running Trade Station and
> > all it has to offer?  I'm a physician, an investor,
> > and trade.  Any bozo knows you can invest in stocks
> > and then have margin to trade others.
>

> No, Doc, we're not being sarcastic today.  We're being honest today, just
like every other day.  Do you recognize this word:  "Honesty"?  I think that
you recognize it, but you don't practice it.  I've got you diagnosed Doc.
You suffer from a malformed sense of truth.  You've forgotten what's real
and what's not.

> You wrote here that you had all your money, including loans on credit
cards, tied up in GUMM.  Now you are saying that that is not the case and
that, in fact, you had all of your non-margin money in GUMM, but that you
have excess margin funds which you might deploy into other stocks.  Hey Doc?
Why does a guy borrow money on credit cards for stock purchases if he has
margin funds available?