Splitting up DLLs (VC++)

I've been developing code inside of DLL's for a couple of months now, and
am looking to split my DLL up into a couple of DLLs.

I'm developing in VC++ 6.0.  Although, I'm much more familiar in a Unix C++
environment.

I'd like to move all of my infrastructure and common objects into
"common.dll" and then develop a seperate specialized DLL for each
indepedent system.  Each of these "system" DLL's would require objects from
common.dll.

I've been tinkering today with splitting my workspace with one project into
a workspace with multiple projects (Common, System1, System2, etc).

Can anyone tell me how to get SystemX.dll to explicitely load Common.dll?

So far, I've only loaded DLL's from EasyLanguage.

Thanks,
David

david_wieringa@xxxxxxxx