Re: Omega Receives GREAT! Reviews

well, just a thinking ...

why not I have my programmers strip our my in-house software and
release a non-programmable real time charting/quote/news/etc. tool
for $99 - and that works with UMDS, so no worry of data being
not reusable in high-end products like Tradeware or TradeLab :)

just some thoughts - maybe even make it free if people is using
just a single chart window !!!

there will be no support, no customer reps who tell u that u are
stupid, but does that matters when the program is so simple?

because I know Omega cannot make TS faster - no way. nor can it
make TS less buggy!

-Lawrence Chan

----------
> From: Brian Massey <bnm03@xxxxxxx>
>
> "Maybe that's the way the real world is in the software business "

> Omega's first 3 offerings won't even do the basics like plotting data in
RT
> correctly and we all know how it likes to GP.  I won't go on about where
> the deficits are, cause I don't have all night and most are old  probs
that
> havent been fixed, i've already posted but a few are new.  But if you
want
> a list I'd be happy to spew out what I've discovered in my travels.
Let's