TS4 and S&P Comstock Help

I am finalizing a program to "defrag" the TS4 tick file (similar to
the 'Copy/Paste' procedure but it will work on very large tick files) and I
want to include BMI, Signal and S&P Comstock interface capability.  I know
the DAT filenames  for BMI and Signal but do not know the equivalent
filenames for S&P Comstock.  I think the tick DAT file is
\SERVER\CSK\40CMSTK.DAT but I also use the Data Server executable.  The
program renames the TS Data Server executable to prevent the TS Data Server
from being started and accessing the tick file at the same time.  My best
guess that this file would be \PROG\OR_CSK.EXE but that is only a logical
guess.  The properties of the Data Server start up shortcut would show the
actual filename.  Could someone please give me some input?

Thanks in advance,

Bob Scott