Re: Omega Receives GREAT! Reviews

> Yes, as a new list member, I'd like to see your list of problems. I've
> been struggling for ages and until I started reading these posts, I had no
> idea how many peed off people there were out there.

Unfortunately that was the reason OMEGA has closed the AOL message
board more than 2 years ago - as there it was easy to go back on threads and
check all the negative postings......

Wonder whether that cant be organized "privately" these days - so we dont
have to read umpteeeeth requests for the same code, safesoft adress, black
box, cable splitter etc. as it will be all searchable.......??????

how about this e-groups lists....they have archives - could they handle such a
volume ?

rgds hans

PS: ofcourse thats NOTHING against JIMO, who does a great great job with
providing this forum here !