Re: Omega Receives GREAT! Reviews

It is a fact that TS2000i do not operate reliable in real time and
therefore can not be used for purpose intended (trading). In old times
(when "ethical generation" were in power) it was "implied warranty law"
meaning that if manufacture sold you a car it must move you from point A to
point B. Nowadays, (when "flower children" came to power) implied warranty
is "not applicable" to the software products, meaning that I could sell you
a software that does not work (do not worry, I will not do that, I am too
old for it).

So, I accept that as "a fact of life". I put TS2000i on a separate
computer, collect EOD data from the "History Bank", learn "new futures" of
the software and waiting for SP5 of SP6 before I spend time to try it in
real time. By then I will have at lease 1000 MHz CPU (maybe 4 to 8 of them)
and 1 to 4 GB RAM in my computer. And maybe by that time TS2000i will be
usable for the purpose intended.

Am I happy about the situation? Why I do not scream daily and do not go to
war against Omega Research?

a) I have to make a living and it takes time and efforts, and b) I do not
want to spend all my life correcting every wrong that exist on our earth.
But I would do as much as I can because I have two beautiful children and I
would like to leave them a world a little bit better then I have to live in.